Renewal Retreat – Nourish Yourself
April 18-22, 2018
Tap into the enduring source of tranquility and strength by aligning with the rhythms of life. Come as you are; leave with a deep sense of true well-being and the inner resources you need to maintain that sense within the flow of your everyday life.
You’re Invited to spend 5 nourishing days and 4 deeply restful nights steeped in the rhythms of life. Prepare to taste the richness of true presence and abiding peace through this immersive experience of yoga and meditation.
- Nourishing yoga practices for revitalization and well-being, including Hatha, Yin and Restorative
- Simple meditations to awaken enduring peace and clarity
- Awe inspiring hikes in the forest and along the Pacific Coast (accessible for every body)
- Potent teachings that inspire your innate inner wisdom
- Dynamic discussions/meaningful experiences that create community and connection
- A deeper understanding of the universal rhythms of nature and how to align to empower your life
- Time to listen to the intuitive wisdom of silence
- Coming home to the fullness of your everyday life empowered and inspired to continue to live well and thrive
- 5 days and 4 nights at the Ratna Ling retreat center in a luxurious cabin on beautiful and sacred grounds.
- 3 delicious, organic, vegetarian meals a day with produce picked from the abundant Ratna Ling gardens. Begins with dinner on April 18 and ends with brunch on April 22nd.
- Guidance through all yoga and meditation practices and other experiences during the intensive/retreat.
- 1-2 hours of free-time every day.
- A handout of specific tools, techniques and practices used during the retreat.
- Recordings of 3 guided meditations to use in your everyday life.
- Recording of a guided Yoga Nidra practice.
- A pre-retreat 5-10 minute guided meditation.
- An optional follow-up group call with your guides Meg and Lauri to facilitate the integration process.
- A sense of unshakable peace that overflows into your life
Meg McCraken E-RYT 500, Yoga Therapist
Lover of life, yogini, trail runner, climber, snow boarder, mommy, writer, teacher, spiritual guide, activist and loyal friend on the path. Sometimes together, sometimes falling apart, but always inspired and empowered by love!Meg is passionate about sharing the full, rich teachings of yoga (asana, pranayama, meditation, chanting, mudra, philosophy, poetry) in a truly experiential way that helps to positively transform our whole experience of being alive. Having worked as a yoga therapist for over a decade, she is continually inspired by the vitality of the human spirit and the power of yoga to help us tap into a deep source of well-being. She has been sharing the yoga life with all kinds of seekers for over 15 years, is a Wanderlust Presenter and Teacher Training Mentor; Co-Founder of the Alaya Yoga School; the original founder of Simple Yoga and Wellness Studio; and leads teacher trainings, workshops and retreats all over the world. You will also find her classes featured online at www.Gaia.com/Meg
Lauri Glenn, RYT 500, Integrative Therapist
Life is a wild and dynamic ride, full of great joys, immense sorrow, and limitless possibility. Yoga offers us many tools to navigate the journey of our lives with more skill, love, patience, compassion, and grace. I’m passionate about and honored to share these teachings in a practical way, accessible to Every Body.
Lauri has been walking the path to well being with her clients and students since 1995. Through the practices of Yoga, Massage, Reiki, and Cranial Sacral Therapy, Lauri enjoys weaving an Integrative approach to health for each unique individual. She also brings the unique experience and knowledge from 8 years serving as a Paramedic/Firefighter. Lauri is the owner and primary therapist of Bodhi Therapeutics Yoga & Massage, established in 2000 in Truckee, Ca. She teaches classes, workshops, and retreats in the greater Lake Tahoe/Reno Basin & Northern California. You can learn more about Lauri and her offerings at www.truckeetahoemassage.com/lauri-glenn/