“All rooms are private cabins wonderfully outfitted with luxury bedding, sitting rooms…coffee/tea facilities, spacious bathrooms, and decks either looking at over redwoods, the next valley, or the grounds…There is a genuine air of serenity at Ratna Ling, and a clear desire by those who live there to create a place for reflection, healing, and growth…They accomplish this better than almost anyone else I know.” –TripAdvisor.com contributor
Dappled amongst the forested landscape of the Ratna Ling grounds are 14 modern private cottages. Each bright and spacious cottage is within a 3-8 minute walk from the main lodge, can provide accommodations for 1-4 guests, and includes the following features:
• Large dining and living area with vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace
• Sleek hardwood furniture and flooring
• Bedrooms are private with a queen sized bed and plenty of closet and storage space
• Linens, towels and hand soap* (Please read our BYOS Program in the yellow box below.)
• Spacious deck with panoramic views and outdoor furnishing
• Extensive bathroom featuring deluxe bath tub with Jacuzzi jets
• Breakfast Nook containing a variety of tea and fresh ground coffee with french press and electric tea kettle
• Thermostat to adjust central air and heating
• Complimentary wireless internet and domestic telephone service
Please Note: Because our cottages are identical in size and amenities, our reservation staff will assign your lodging based on availability. Our private cottages are currently the only available lodging for personal and group retreats.
1) Save the container the soap comes in and bring it home with you to use (Bring Your Own Soap back home with you).
2) Bring the soap that you know and love from home and leave the bar soap in the bathroom cabinet for the next guest to use (Bring Your Own Soap).