A multidimensional, shamanic, Yoga Alliance approved, 200 hr. Yoga Teacher Training program.
This 21 day intensive is for dedicated seekers. The sangha – community of practitioners – will experience significant transformation on multiple levels of being.
Whether you plan to teach yoga postures does not matter; this 3 week intensive format offers yoga as a way of life for those who desire to master themselves. Dedication is not related to physical prowess – it has to do with your motivation to be a healthier, happier, more wholesome human being – not just for your sake, but for countless others who need your love and guidance at this time. Much more than a vacation and a certificate, the intention is to connect you with your dharma, or mission.
We will practice a reasonable amount of asana, coupled with short and regular meditation sessions. We will also explore several different systems of healing, take days of rest, trips into nature, learn to enjoy the silence, and perhaps even experiment with the art of fasting (optional) – all the while sharing our victories and defeats together.
Practice and discussion, which provide true wisdom and insight, replace lectures. Universal, heart-based spiritual laws replace dogma. We will be taking a genuine approach to yoga, searching for revelations that connect us to a Higher Power. You will be encouraged to purify your body and mind, expand your awareness, and increase your heart’s ability to love yourself and others.
- 21 nights modern, comfortable accommodations – See Virtual Tour of Cottage +more.
- Self-serve breakfast plus 2 gourmet prepared vegetarian meals per day; all with vegan options
- 20 days of personal instruction and guidance: daily yoga & meditation classes, kirtan (chanting) sessions, and yogic discussions
- Comprehensive training manual, Hardcover copy of the Bhagavad Gita
- Certificate of completion which will allow for RYT registration with Yoga Alliance. (upon finishing all educational requirements)
- Post-training mentor program: opportunities to connect with both the teachers from the immersion, and the community of teachers at EPY
What’s Not Included:
- Transportation costs
- Other required textbooks and supplies, such as notebooks and pens
- Weekly laundry service
- Any associated costs for outside excursions
- Healing and wellness treatments
- Yoga Alliance registration fees
Costs & Proceeds:
Early registration: $3,690 (Very limited availability, single occupancy)
Couples discount: 10 % (shared cabin with two rooms)
* 50 % of proceeds will go toward Embracing the World, a global charity.
Click here for more information and to register.