½ cup cooking wine
1 tablespoon EVOO
2 tablespoons Tamari sauce
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 cloves chopped garlic
2 portobello mushrooms
Your favorite filling….blue cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and diced mushroom stem
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a baking dish, mix the wine, EVOO, Tamari, balsamic vinegar, & garlic.
- Place mushroom caps, gill side down in the marinade and marinate 15 mins-2hrs in fridge, turning over once.
- Cover the dish with a lid and transfer to the preheated oven. Bake 12 minutes gill side down. Flip and fill with your favorite filling…..blue cheese, chopped mushroom stem and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Continue baking 8 minutes no lid.