July 12 - 14, 2019
Based on the 2018 book “Caring” by Tarthang Tulku, this retreat is your opportunity to explore self-care as the starting point for a healthy, joyful life.
Although the content of the book “Caring” is the foundation of the retreat, the focus of this three day intensive is awareness of our heart’s messages, rather than our cognitive understanding only. This experiential approach provides a unique way to more fully explore the theme of caring for both ourselves and our world. Retreat exercises and practices are designed to increase our awareness of the ways we are causing harm to ourselves by not caring about ourselves; skills and practices we can learn are explored for living a more caring life.
- Three days (2 nights) accommodations: private bedroom in a shared cottage at Ratna Ling Retreat Center
- Delicious vegetarian meals with unlimited organic tea/coffee/ filtered drinking water
- The full program of teachings with 9 sessions of study and practice
- Caring Mindfulness Relaxation – evening relaxation sessions
- Click here for full description of schedule.
- $385 per person. (Full payment by July 10) Cottages can accommodate up to 4 persons in two bedrooms with queen beds. Single persons will be assigned a cottage-mate, each in a separate bedroom.
*One scholarship of up to $385 may be available depending on the need and the number of registrations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL! Save $35 by enrolling by June 30. Discounted cost is $350