Personal Retreats for Mindfulness
June 25 - 27, 2021
Summer is upon us. We invite you to experience silence, stillness, and beauty on our sacred land to practice mindfulness and presence.
Included in your retreat:
- Two of our signature Ratna Ling classes via Zoom: Saturday Meditation and Yoga for All Levels with no additional charge. If you are interested in attending, please let us know when you register.
- Access to our Library with extensive Buddhist and other mindful practices texts. Due to Covid we will provide you with a list of books which can be brought to your cottage.
- Access to Full Presence Mindfulness recorded classes and a practitioner versed in this technique for questions.
- Ask Reservations about adding a yoga mat or meditation cushions to your cottage for personal practice
- Access to our entire property with extensive walking paths, gardens, redwood circles, and wildlife. During the pandemic our indoor common areas will be closed.
- Accommodations in one of our private and serene 2 bedroom cottages
- Queen beds, fireplace, kitchenette, Jacuzzi bathtub, large covered patio
- All vegetarian meals including organic coffee and teas – delivered to your cottage
- Our center welcomes children: children 12 and under $50 per child per night, 12-18 $110 per child per night.
Meals during the pandemic:
Your cottage will be pre-stocked with snack and breakfast items prior to your arrival. Lunch and dinner will be delivered to your cottage. Our dining room is closed.
To make a reservation: Call Reservations at (510) 809-4995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Should you wish to cancel your stay with us, Ratna Ling Retreat Center requires 30 days’ notice for you to receive a full refund. For cancellations from 15-30 days prior to check-in, you will receive a credit to a future retreat or program within the next year. Cancellations within 15 days of check-in are non-refundable. For stays booked less than 15 days from check-in are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.