Payment and Cancellation Policies
Full payment is due at time of registration and can be made with check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Paypal.
Cancellations and Refunds
The following policies apply to all standard programs. Some programs may have special cancellation policies; see individual retreat descriptions.
If You Cancel
- All bookings are NON-REFUNDABLE. Should you wish to cancel your stay with us, Ratna Ling Retreat Center requires 30 days notice for your full credit to be applied to a future retreat.
- Notice may be given via email or telephone.
- Reservations will send an email confirmation of your cancellation for your records.
- If proper notice is given, your payment may be applied to future programs or stays within one year of your original check-in dat
If Ratna Ling Cancels
- On rare occasions, due to unforeseen circumstances, Ratna Ling may need to cancel a program. We will notify registrants of cancellation a minimum of 7 days in advance of the program start date and will offer a full refund for housing and tuition or the option to rebook a retreat at a future time. If you are purchasing airfare to visit Ratna Ling, we recommend investigating travel insurance with appropriate coverage for ultimate flexibility, since Ratna Ling cannot reimburse for travel expenses.